An innocent girl

there once was a girl who never thought she was beautiful even though her best friend Ben loved her because she was beautiful inside and out. They were always there for each other, side by side and standing up for each other. Whenever either one of them would go out with someone and be heartbroken.
They were always there. My love, hun, sweetheart, or beautiful were words that would come out of his mouth to this innocent girl. the tears would run down her face while his finger would touch under her eyelids to wipe away the ingsignificant pool of water. She loved him and He loved her. A true best friend never fights, which was him. Even though fate brought them together, love was never an option, it was an opinion that they both chose towards each other.

I love him...the innocent girl still does, she has an option to love him....and thats an option she will take and never regret...because i love him...forever && always

Collado92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aw, I like this.