Left out and Lonely

I looked out the window. Rain was pouring outside. I watched the rain slowly stream down to the bottom of the window, similar to my tears running down my solemn face. When I got that text from my best friend Amanda saying that she was moving in two weeks. I caller her after a while. We were to emotional to talk. The pain and lonliness I felt was beyond anything I've ever experienced. No one understood my predicament. I was losing my best friend. The one person I could talk to about anything. The one person who had my back and I could confide to. The one person I thought I would never use. I had her and she had me, and then I didn't have anything. Sure I have other friends but the closeness I felt with her can never be replaced. No one understands how much I miss her. I wish i could see her, but its so hard. I have emptiness in my life without her.

nnc97 said...
May 21, 2011 at 10:21 am
i realli understand...my bestfriend just moved....i feel as if theres no one left in which i can actually tell everything to or someone who is always there as a support system.....she cant be replaced

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow, this is really good! i could tell how sad and lonely you were, you described it really well... good job, "captain"!!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
shes not really the captain you know. if i comment on 123 poems this afternoon, there will be 123 captains. there cannot be 123 captains.

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lol you have a pt there, i guess... hey, thanks for the comment on my poem!!

never mind that, she made me make her captain. your very much welcomness.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'd tell you how much i like this piece (or peice whatever) and all the emotion you put into to it but that would imply that I like your loneliness. I dont like your loneliness i just like how good you write when youre lonely. i wish i could unlonely you. 5 stars captain.

faypirate23 replied...
i should be your main captain though haha ;)

well then, jump aboard my ship and I will....oh wait, never mind.

faypirate23 replied...
lmao that didnt sound right

May 26, 2010 at 5:59 am
happens all the time...

faypirate23 replied...
get on facebook! lol whoops i unleashed the name of my evil dominion

if you didnt unleash the name, nobody would know they were evil. it would be like, "oh youre here to kill me? i didnt know you were evil. youre who? I've never heard of that. are you sure youre one of the bad guys?"...

faypirate23 replied...
im confuzzled

push yourself captain, read it againly.

faypirate23 replied...
ohh ok now i get it