Dear Diary...

March 10th, 2010

I want to share my everyday life with others. I want people to know that there are others out experiencing the same things that you are experiencing.
My name is Gabby and I am in the ninth grade. I don't consider myself a good writer, I just want to share my life with everyone else. I'm not looking for sympathy or a pity party, I want to get some things off my chest and hopefully something will come of it.

I am in my second hour class, Natural Resource, I'm supposed to be reading about the weather. Honestly, who cares?
No one said life was easy, but then again no one warned me it would be this hard. To make matters worse, I'm in High School. Constantly worrying about what people think, what I'm going to wear tomorrow, or who I'm going to sit next to at lunch. Its a confusing time for me. My mother is getting re-married for the third time. Her first husband committed suicide when I was five. She got married 3 years later to some loser named Nick. He would abuse her and my sister, but not me. She divorced his ass and started dating this new guy about 3 years ago. And now they are getting married. I'm not sure if my mom really loves this guy, or if she is just with him to be with someone. Either way both are wrong. The wedding is in July, and my sister and I are bridesmaids. I don't want to be in the wedding, but how do you tell someone that they are making the wrong choices, especially when they believe they were made for each other.
Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and I want her to be happy. But her being happy is making my life miserable.

I don't know, maybe I'm not capable of being happy and that's why I want everyone around me to be miserable. I just don't want to see he get hurt again, and I have a feeling that he is going to turn out just like the others.

That is all for today Diary. Talk to you tomorrow!

MyFairyTaleEnding said...
Yes, I know you don't want a pity party.
But I feel so sorry for you! Life is tough. I know that this is hard for you to go through, but maybe you should share your feelings with your mom. Tell her you are afraid that her fiance is going to end up like the others. I CAN feel your pain.
I'm also proud that you call this your "little therapy session". This means you ARE willing to move on. What happens in life, happens for a good reason. Why some things are bad?... (more »)