You cant tell me wat to do!!!

You cant tell me wat to do or when to do it! Cuz i have the right to do and say wat want. You keep tellin me wat to do like you have been here all my life.... But truth is you havent and im not goin to do wat u say cuz im not gonna listen..... (Cuz i am my own person and i no wats best for me oh ohhh...and u aint goin to control me anymore...and ive made mistakes be4 but i no im not per-fect cuz deep down i no ive got the power inside to make it all happen!!!...) and there comes a point when u will realize i have to do it all on my own and when u go to far tears flow from my eyes like the pourin rain and when i actully start to matter and not just the compition let me no (cuz im my own person and i no wats best for me oh ohhh... And u aint oin to control me anymore.... And i made mistacks be4 but i no im not per-fect cuz deep down i no ive got the power inside to make it all happen!!!!....) cuz ill be here but wont let u in my heart again cuz i no wat its like now to be pushed over the edge to far to ur doom