My Life Story | Teen Ink

My Life Story

February 8, 2010
By demiandselenalover2 SILVER, Alliance, Ohio
demiandselenalover2 SILVER, Alliance, Ohio
6 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
You know how it hurts when everything falls apart
And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet
You like me the best, when I'm a mess
When I'm my own worst enemy
You make me feel beautiful
When I have nothing left to prove
And I can't imagine


I think its time for me to tell my side of things.I was in 6th grade lunch when it went down.My only friend that was there that day was Tyffany.I was sitting there talking to Tyff when this girl named Kaylee walked up to me and said"No your the B****." Me and Tyff didn't know what was going on until I went to text my best friend in the whole world Lish.In the text she said we weren't friends anymore.Me being stobern as I am I didn't give up I knew there was a reason somewhere in there.So I kept digging until she said that people has been saying that I'm the one to call her a B**** first and I didn't. At the time I was having trouble at home.Whatever happened to friends forever?The next couple of weeks I was trying to figure out what happened.Then it happened my aunt past away.I didn't think it was going to happen so soon and my heart felt like it could never be fixed and I'm still working on fixing my heart.I was never good at taking news whether it was good or bad I just had a bad reaction to getting news.It didn't hit me that I lost two of my favorite people in my life are gone until two days later.To this day no one has known why Me,Lish, and Kaylee don't get along only my friends and families know about it and they are sad to see me like this but its my way of copping.Me and Lish went though just about everything together.We shared the same dream (to be a singer), we shared our families (we call ourselves sisters), and so much more I wish I could list them all but that will take too long.I just wish someone will learn from this and think that they shouldn't do it and if you do think about the other person first before you cause them pain.Oh by the way my name is Marissa.


The author's comments:
This Happened to me everything i put in this its true