Reality

Every morning, it's all the same. I put on my mask before leaving to school. It's the type of mask that hides everything. My thoughts and feelings, and even better, it's the type of mask that says everythings perfect. But thenthere are those who are able to see right through my mask. Theylook me in the eyes. My lying eyes, and ask questions. The type i'd rather not answer. "You ok? Tough week?" I look at them, avoiding their eyes and lie to them. "No, just tired." i lie to them daily, but they know better. the more i feed them the same lie, the more they hesitate to believe me. i get uncomfortable when i'm aroughd them or when they talk to me. i suddenly have this incompetency to move or talk right- afraid that what ever i say next could be the TRUTH and it's funny, because although i am so uncomfortable around them, i have this type of obsession. this wanting to know where they are every second of the day. this wanting to know what they think, of me of others. i want to know if i'm loved like they are. but whats the point if nobody cares???
DONE

Heathurrlovesyouu said...
I love the "I'm just tired," line. That's the one I always use. You'll go far if you can relate to your audience that way! :)

TheRealMe said...
This is an amazing poem i really l;iked it. THanks for commenting my poem. And you should check out my other stuff:)

2Kool4U replied...
thanks for actually looking me up, normally when i say that it's hopeful i don't actually expect anything. So thanks for that it really made my day to hear a comment about my poems. THanks, let me know about anything you'd like me to see.

2Kool4U said...
any new things?

Bambi3226 replied...
um ya search for grants, nm and you'll find three anonymous by me

Bambi3226 said...
Well, actually, Ammo, this is my fav piece of yours...

Bambi said...
Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B's and Ammo forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Kool4U replied...
I love you sooo much, kisses and hugs ammo (amorette) your obsession =)

Bambi3226 replied...
ok then...whatever you say...

2Kool4U said...
Let Me know if you liky he he:)