A better Guy

I’m so sick of him. I can’t believe I let him get to me to think he was sweet and nice to me and let him smooth talk to me. I was wrong I should have known the way he is. In fact I knew how he was because I’ve let him talk to me 3 times not counting this time. He tries to tell me I’m his girl he’s got another thing coming because that’s the last thing I am to him. Never again will I let him talk to me like he actually likes me. He goes to a party texts you all night then the next day he gets lost doesn’t text you until late and you text but get no reply. By the way I tried to make up excuses for him. You think WOW you’re a dumb*ss. I asked a friend if she happened to hear from him come to find out that he was with a girl at his rodeo not thinking anything about me. F**k him I’m not going talk to him I’m done. I’m not going to do anything about it until Monday if he thinks he’s going to talk to me like that again he’s got another thing coming. He better know he’s not getting so much of a look his way from me. I have 5 days till Monday we will see.
Okay so today I went to this writing above I read it and the good thing is it doesn’t bother me at all that he’s a d**k because another guy makes me happier to talk to than he did. In fact I ran with him today and haven’t talked to the jerk in like 3 days I think he can care less but if he texts me he won’t get reply. I refuse! The guy is different he’s actually sweet and looks at me in a way I don’t think I can explain. I’m happier. Definitely ?