Oh My God... | Teen Ink

Oh My God...

November 6, 2009
By Axlgurl BRONZE, Bucyrus, Ohio
Axlgurl BRONZE, Bucyrus, Ohio
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
That's what she said!


I can smell the air shift. He's here. He's finally walked in the room. He's sitting down across from me. God, his dark brown hair, his light green eyes, and even those braces. How can someone be so perfect? I don't have the answer...and I never will. I want to be with him so bad, but I can't.
"What?" He's talking. That deep, amazing voice that a 14 year old shouldn't have, but he does.
"What?"
"Why are you staring at me?"
"Oh...uh...I was daydreaming and you just happened to be sitting there!" Good job, girl! You came up with a response he'll believe.
"OK." He's getting out his papers, chewing on the tip of his pencil.
"Did you get number three?"
"Yah, it's...9.8."
"Cool." His pencil glides gently across his crinkled paper, and he sighs as he tries to get his nose to stop being plugged up.
"Yo! Dan!" Oh God, it's Gray.
"What?"
"Gonna go Incredible Hulk on us again today?" Wow, once again another reference to yesterday. Great job.
"No! But Mr. G was an idiot! I wanted to kill him! Still do!" His silent laugh echoes through the room. God, why can't he love me back? I just want to hug him and sink into his Morehead State College sweatshirt! Does he feel the same? Of course he doesn't! It's just me! Stupid me! And we've known each other since 6th grade and I asked him out and he said no! Why would he change?
"Yo, Bri?" He's turning around again, smiling.
Oh my God...

The author's comments:
This happened today...and the names have been changed!