open book | Teen Ink

open book

I am an open book I show what I’m feeling but have secret meanings that you have to search for. My life is a page turner and you never know what will happen next but I give you clues, there is also red-hearings. At times I am complex and not easy to figure out. Then at other times I’m plain and simple to read. You can’t judge me by my cover because I am different inside. I have my good moments and I have my bad. My cover may be hard but inside I am delicate so please by careful with me.
I have my turning points that can be very ugly and I have ones that could be very nice. You can be very engrossed in me and also bored. My life is very conflicted both internal and external. At times I can get dusty because lack of use. At the end of the day you may be satisfied with me and you may not it's all how you look at the bigger picture of the story that is my life.

I wrote this as a paper for English because we had to write an extended metaphor about ourselves or someone in our life. I chose myself because i wanted to try and take a deeper look into my self. It really just started out as homework but it turned into something i was really into so i decided to post it here to see what people think. I know it so part are not that good but my English teacher really like it and so did my friends so i decided i wanted more opinions.