A life taught lesson

waves bash against my face, i can't keep my head above the water....i fight gasping for air....trying to swim, but i don't go anywhere...i just fight....as i take in water...i choke....i can't breathe....so i go under....i begin to sink...as i think...on my life...i wasn't done in life...i had a lover, and loved ones....they would be hurt to see me die, i had dreams, i can't stop here....i begin to kick...and moving my arms...i feel the pressure on my lungs and my body getting weaker.....i reach the surface!...i gasp for air as i go back down and begin to swim for my life as i begin to give again...running out of air...but i know i can't stay on the surtface of the water,so i push myself and kick as fast as i can..my legs are getting weak, my lungs, they hurt, but i make it!...i make it to the other side.....coughing...laid out...exhausted.....i begin to laugh...beginning to realize i made it across...i did it...nobody came to aide...nobody saw me struggle and almost die, almost drown...i learned that no one is responsible for your life besides you, if you can't handle the depth don't jump in......