That kind of friend | Teen Ink

That kind of friend

By wild4music1 PLATINUM, Fair Lawn, New Jersey
wild4music1 PLATINUM, Fair Lawn, New Jersey

the thoughts that silently eat away at me. My friends, family, peers, somehow i always get involved. I can't seem to escape the grasp of their problems. Their relationships, and school, and and work, and freinds as the the list goes on and on. See me, i don't think I've asked for their advice on anything nor have they even thought to offer. I'm just a meadiator instead of a friend. But. its not like I have a choice, I don't have anyone else to preoccupy my time. Sometimes I wish that I was in a good relationship, with a good guy. I wish that instead of at days end, when I usually collapse into my bed crying hysterically because my world is just too overwhelming, i had a guy who'd give me a hug the second he saw me. Just give me a hug because he thought i might need or even just want one. A guy who would tell me everything is going to be alright, instead of the usual phrase, "just get over it!" But, i know that this wish must remain in my heart becuase I'm still here, being the kind of friend people hate to be but, love to have.

sunshine said...
on Sep. 30 2009 at 11:11 am
It needs better grammar