That kind of friend | Teen Ink

That kind of friend

September 16, 2009
By wild4music1 PLATINUM, Fair Lawn, New Jersey
wild4music1 PLATINUM, Fair Lawn, New Jersey
24 articles 0 photos 0 comments

the thoughts that silently eat away at me. My friends, family, peers, somehow i always get involved. I can't seem to escape the grasp of their problems. Their relationships, and school, and and work, and freinds as the the list goes on and on. See me, i don't think I've asked for their advice on anything nor have they even thought to offer. I'm just a meadiator instead of a friend. But. its not like I have a choice, I don't have anyone else to preoccupy my time. Sometimes I wish that I was in a good relationship, with a good guy. I wish that instead of at days end, when I usually collapse into my bed crying hysterically because my world is just too overwhelming, i had a guy who'd give me a hug the second he saw me. Just give me a hug because he thought i might need or even just want one. A guy who would tell me everything is going to be alright, instead of the usual phrase, "just get over it!" But, i know that this wish must remain in my heart becuase I'm still here, being the kind of friend people hate to be but, love to have.