Ha Messed up Life

So have you ever been in a position where you have no clue what to do with yourself and your life is so messed up you just want to go to sleep and not wake up??? Well thank GOD that it hasn’t happened to you. Life, friends, school classes, people everything is crazy. Even if you try not to care you end up caring and then you get pulled into social hell. It may work out for some people you never know. Imagine your best friend just named you her enemy and your boyfriend got caught cheating making out with your other fall back friend and now you have no one to talk to at all. Now you think what now you have nobody that’s what happens everything is gone. O and wait you got kicked out of your team because your used to be best friend and the fall back friend are on it and they got everybody to hate your guts. So now that you have no friends and have to get a schedule change your done you have to surrender even if you cry to your mom it helps but she doesn’t change what happens. Now you have to suck it up because it doesn’t matter you have to control what happens. You go to your best friend and tell her your sorry and if she is a jerk let her have whatever she did to do you wrong, then to your fallback friend let her have it and that she should have told you that she wanted your boyfriend , finally your boyfriend tell him off in front of all his friends and pour something on him now you are fixed for new you learn to hold back all of it and don’t forget what happened but don’t mention it you just know the memory is there. All it takes is the wrong wording and the wrong kiss to mess a lot up.

MVizi said...
Hey guys Morgan here leave a comment I want to know if this peice is okay just let me know