*Can it be more then just a crush?*Give Me Some Advice?

By , Ozone Park, NY
I really need help here so please read and then tell me what you think. Advice, personal stories, what ever.
I really need help here so please read and then tell me what you think. Advice, personal experience what ever.
Can it be more then just a crush? I saw him once and I’ve been stuck. Knowing nothing about him at all. Just his looks (that’s shallow and superficial) but for some reason he stuck out. There are lots of cute guys out there but he stuck out. The thought of him makes me smile and I know nothing about him really. Its odd how this is. It feels like more then just a crush but how can I have a crush just based on looks really? Infatuation maybe? There is no way this could be love. No way. I don’t think…can it? I don’t know him! What am I saying!? But I think about him a lot and what it would be like if we were together or even just friends.
So here is how I first saw him, things are changed but the concept is the same.

BTW we go to different schools and have no friends in common :( And i am not one of those girls who is like I'm not pretty blah blah SXREW WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS IS PRETTY!

jkpiano1 said...
Hey well... maybe you should read some of my articals sometime. i have about five just about love and what it is. i didnt write them to give advice but it might help you. i am sorry to say but it isnt love. I know there is the whole saying of love at first sight and all but that just you love how they look. you have to know them and have empathy for them and a whole lot more. maybe if you got to know him real well but from your story you seem pretty sure that you cant. sorry.