My Worst Mistake | Teen Ink

My Worst Mistake

We all make mistakes some are serious and some are funny, mine is both. When I got caught at Food Max it was last year it was during school during lunch it was me and a few friends had met up during lunch. We were in line for food until I said “ this food is gross lets go to food max.” 

When we were leaving we saw the principle so we had to act like we weren't trying to skip class. Then as soon as he walked away we had to hurry up and go before class started. 

As we were walking to Food Max I heard a motorcycle coming up behind us I was to scared to look back, because I thought it was my dad on his motorcycle. I froze in fear as still as a tree, my body was cold as ice. But when I turned shivering he was nowhere to be seen. 

When we arrived at Food Max we could just feel everyone turn their head and look as if we were from a different planet.

The first thing we did when we went inside was put on our hoodies so they didn’t know who we were. We had immediately gone to the back to go and get drinks and candy. As soon as we put the last piece of candy in our bag we were spotted. 

From there we knew we messed up but we acted normal until the worker yelled “Hey,put that back.” In that moment we were gone that was almost the fastest I ran. When