Serious Situation | Teen Ink

Serious Situation

October 5, 2018
By Pixel3d GOLD, Sacramento, California
Pixel3d GOLD, Sacramento, California
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.


When you get called on by your teacher for doing what you’re not suppose to be doing, what do you do? In everyone case, they’ll say “I’m sorry” or “Yes sir, I won’t do it again” or something. Maybe even talk it out and lessen the punishment if can. But what if it was in Elementary school and you didn’t know an excuse back then. What will you do?


So everyone got caught or called on at school once or more and in my scenario it’s a special one. In class, back in 6th grade, our teacher said “Get out your History textbook and go to page 110 and start reading from page 110 to page 120” and so we did. 

While everyone in the class was reading, my friend on the right of me said “Hey, let’s make a pen shooter and see how far it goes and how hard it hits.”


So I replied “Oh it’s on then” and started to make some.


I took some clicking pens out of my backpack, took out the spring, put in a cap pen and started launching all over the place.


“Ha, I shoot it farther than yours” I said.


“Oh, yeah watch this” my friend said.


The ink container which is the ammunition for the pen shooter hit our teacher in the class on the back and we started to drop everything, and started reading. He picked up the ink container and started looking everywhere, trying to find who shot the ink container. Chills went on my back and the teacher notice us acting weird and started to come and he said “I know it was you two who shot this at me.”


We didn’t reply so he just gave us an immediately punishment while also lecturing us. Then out of nowhere, my friend just decided to just release his gas and I started laughing. I thought this to myself “Oh my god.” The sound he made was just a small sound so no one heard beside me.


The teacher said “What’s so funny, huh?”

 

“You think this is funny to you?” he said.


“No, sir” I replied.


He then said this last sentence before giving me, ONLY ME, my punishment. “You think this so humble to you so how about doing 10 pages of the dictionary.”


This is the moment where I thought to myself “I’m so f***ed right now.”


More chills went down my spine and it almost feels like an anxiety attack. My friend next to me didn’t get any punishment so he got lucky, very lucky. And so I receive my punishment and I thought this to myself “f*** me” in an Gordan Ramsay accent. So from that day on I learned that when you are in a serious situation never ever do something stupid to receive more punishment. I also learned how to hold in my laugh and not act immaturely in a dire situation because you might get yourself into a pickle than you are right now such as getting a job interview knowingly that you might burst into laughter which will cost you your job.