My Sensational Trip to Niagara Falls

My family and I decided to travel to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls during the summer for a vacation. I was so thrilled to hear that I was going to go to Niagara Falls. My siblings and I start texting friends about going to Niagara Falls for summer vacation. My dad drives all of us to Niagara Falls early in the morning at around four thirty. I was so tired so I decided to sleep during the car ride.

I felt as lazy and tired as a sloth. I wish I could have stayed up and seen the places we passed and the interesting sightings. I wake up when my cousin shoves me towards the right of the car seat and with the sound of her telling me to get up. The first thing I see on the right of the car were my sisters playing games on their phones. My sister named Julia let me play games on her phone for the remainder of the car ride.
I looked out the window and saw a sign that said “Welcome to Niagara Falls”. This makes me so hyped and happy for what's to come in the future. The wind blew through my hair. The blue sky smiles at me.

My cousin named Diana poked me in the arm and asked me, “Are you excited!?”, I replied, “Of course I am! “Is that even a question!?”  “I am so excited and I cannot wait to go on  the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist.” My cousin replies by saying, “I know right!.”

Once we all get out of the car we take so many pictures of the waterfall. The waterfall was so breathtaking and mesmerizing.  I felt motionless, like a statue. There were so many people here, at Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls was as crowded as Times Square in New York. The waterfalls were as beautiful as a masterpiece from a museum.
The waterfalls crashed against the rocks and the pattern of sounds were so gentle and calm. Sometimes I heard loud crashes of water that went “BOOM!” and “WHOOSH!”

I was so scared that I was going to fall into the waterfall I was looking at. The wind was so powerful and I could feel little water droplets hitting my face. I started to move back a little from the railing instead of leaning on it.
Over the course of the years I have heard on the news that people would jump into the waterfall of Niagara Falls and commit suicide. People who committed suicide or who accidentally fell in were swallowed by the waterfall were never seen again. The thought of the deaths were so scary, but the comfort of my family kept me safe.  I viewed winds, whisks, and wafts of water into a whirlpool. 

When we got on the Maid of the Mist we circled around the waterfall and it was huge. I got chills up my back when I looked straight above. I thought that I was going to die because we were so close to the waterfall.
The noise of the water crashing down to the surface was extremely loud and displeasing that made my  ears bleed.

The waterfall was as tall as the Empire State Building in New York City. Droplets of water stung my face like a billion of shots getting injected into your skin.

The waterfalls were one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen in my life.
The waterfalls were like power which is hard to control like strong currents and waves in the water.
On my left I saw a rainbow appearing and on my right I saw more than a million tourists appreciating and capturing pictures of the waterfall and the rainbow. The rainbow was a symbol of happiness.

“This is all so beautiful!” I don’t want this moment to end.”, says Julia.  I agreed with her and nod.
My family and I took a group picture together on the boat so that later we could later reminisce on our great memories together as a family.

I got a headache on the boat after a while. My head was spinning as fast as the hands on a clock. As the boat was backing up, mist and steam arose causing people to start coughing.

My family and I exited the boat and then we took a taxi to our hotel. Once we get to our hotel my dad told me to not mess around and move things.

I am so hungry I go to the kitchen and took out more than five candy bars out of the cabinet. I forgot that if you moved an item you would be automatically charged for it. I disregarded what my dad said and got in trouble, but it was all worth it. The chocolate was so delicious and mouth watering.

Overall, my trip at Niagara Falls has been great. I sadly have to leave tomorrow and go back home to New York. If I had a chance to come back to Niagara Falls and relive my experience here, I would definitely do it again. 

My family and I decided to travel to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls during the summer for a vacation. I was so thrilled to hear that I was going to go to Niagara Falls. My siblings and I started texting our friends about going to Niagara Falls for summer vacation. My dad drove all of us to Niagara Falls early in the morning at around four thirty. I was so tired so I decided to sleep during the car ride.

I felt as lazy and tired as a sloth. I wish I could have stayed up and seen the places we passed and the interesting sightings. I woke up when I felt my cousin shove me towards the right of the car seat. The first thing I saw on the right of the car were my sisters playing games on their phones. They could not get their eyes off of their phones. They were so addicted to playing this trending game called Pokémon Go. Everyone was obsessed with this game. It was so fun and comical to watch my sisters run aimlessly around trying to find the Pokémon. Their eyes were so red that I thought their eyeballs would fall out. My older sister named Julia let me play games on her phone and take pictures for the remainder of the car ride.

I looked out the window and see a sign saying “Welcome to Niagara Falls”. This made me so hyped and happy for what's to come in the future. The bright blue sky told me that it was going to be a beautiful day with good weather. The sun shined as bright as the stars at night. The stars here were so much brighter and bigger due to their being less light. In New York their were lights in every corner that kept the whole city awake. Everyone is to busy to embrace the beauty of the night sky.

After a couple of hours my cousin named Diana pokes me in the arm and asks me, “Are you excited!?”, I reply, “Of course I am! “Is that even a question!?”  “I am so excited and I cannot wait until the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist.” My cousin replies by saying, “I know right!.”

Once we all get out of the car we take so many pictures of the waterfall. The waterfall was so breathtaking and it made me not to want to stop looking at them. I felt motionless, like a statue. There were so many people here, at Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls was as crowded as Times Square in New York. We were all so mesmerized by the waterfall.

The waterfall was crashing against the rocks and the pattern of sounds were so gentle and calm. Sometimes I heard loud crashes of water that went “BOOM!” and “WHOOSH!”

I was so scared that I was going to fall into the waterfall I was looking at. I started to move back a little from the railing instead of leaning on it.

Over the course of the years I have heard on the news that people would jump into the waterfall of Niagara Falls and commit suicide. People who committed suicide or who accidentally fell in were swallowed by the waterfall and were never seen again. The waterfall I view winds, whisks, and wafts water into a whirlpool.  

When we get on the Maid of the Mist we circle around the waterfall and it was huge. I was got chills up my back when I looked straight above. I thought that I was going to die because we were so close to the waterfall.
The noise of the water crashing down to the surface was extremely loud and displeasing which made my ears bleed.

The waterfall was as tall as the Empire State Building in New York City. Droplets of water sting my face like a billion of shots getting injected into your skin.

The waterfall was one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen in my life.

The waterfall made me feel happy and energetic. The waterfall is like power which is hard to control like strong currents and waves in the water.

On my left I see a rainbow appearing and on my right I see more than a million tourists appreciating and capturing pictures of the waterfall and the rainbow. The rainbow was a symbol of happiness.

“This is all so beautiful!” I don’t want this moment to end.”, says Julia.  I agree with her and nod.

My family and I take a group picture together on the boat so that later we can look back on our great memories together as a family.

I got a headache on the boat after a while. My head is spinning as fast as the hands on a clock. I thought I was sea sick. As the boat was backing up, mist and steam arose causing people to start coughing. This reminds me of when I burnt toast in the toaster because the smoke made me cough.

My family and I exited the boat and then we took a taxi to our hotel. Once we get to our hotel my dad tells me to not mess around and move things.

I am so hungry I go to the kitchen and take out more than five candy bars out of the cabinet. I forgot that if you moved an item you would be automatically charged for it. I disregarded what my dad said and got in trouble.