7th Grade Adventures | Teen Ink

7th Grade Adventures

By wyatt.c BRONZE, Council Bluffs, Iowa
wyatt.c BRONZE, Council Bluffs, Iowa

7th grade was not a good year. Yes, that was probably the hands-down most fun year I have ever had. In this memoir titled 7th grade, I will tell you all of my shenanigans that I got into during the year, from getting kicked out from laughing at the principle while I was getting in trouble to getting yelled at for stealing a whole 1 pound bag of starbursts. That year was fun and I still love that year and miss it a lot.

It was the last week of the first Trimester. I rose out of bed looking like I wanted to die. I threw my clothes on and went to school. On my way to school, me and my mom were arguing really bad. When I walked into homeroom with Mr. Bandow he was already up to my butt about whatever i did the day before. I got even more mad with that. As I was sitting there talking to my friends while we were supposed to be reading we started messing around.  My best friend Noah couldn't keep his mouth shut and kept making me laugh really hard. As the bell rang to go to 1st hour Mr. Bandow tried to stop us but of course, we didn't listen and ignored him until he gave up.

I basically slept through all of my classes until lunchtime came up. The class we had lunch in was language arts and that class was fun. One because it had all of the people that I could ever get in trouble within it and two we had a sub a lot. On this day we had a sub and she gave the key to the room to Abby for some magical reason. Halfway through lunch we left the lunchroom and snuck back to the room and hid in there. At this time are teacher was going to be back at the school. Throughout the school day, I was upset, I was just upset with everything and I don't know why. I just wanted to get out of school so I ended making a really dumb decision because I was upset and I knew it would have made me feel better. We sat in the room for probably 25 minutes laughing and messing around and not being good students. When the classes started to head back from lunch we tried to hide so the teacher wouldn't know but we were too late and couldn't find any place to hide and we all got in trouble. The teacher pulled us out of class and yelled at us about how much trouble we were in. “You guys will be lucky you don't get expelled she said. The least you'll get is a charge for attempting to go through confidential files.” “We weren't going through anything.” “well, I don't know that.” “there is literally nothing out of place.” “well still.” “Yeah, exactly you have no proof of anything besides the fact that we came back into here so we won't be charged with anything. And if we do they'll all be dropped or found not true or whatever it is.” The teacher then swung the door open and went into the classroom in a huff. We went into the classroom and the whole time she gave us all dirty looks. After a little while of actually doing some work I saw got pulled out of class by the principle. “Well, why did you go in there when the teacher was at lunch.” “because we thought it would be fun…...Which it was.” “well, you know that you'll probably get like 3 days worth of ISS or maybe even worse right.” “well yeah but again it was fun so why would I care you guys are just making your job harder for yourself, it's not that big of a deal.” 

This was one of my favorite pieces that I wrote