The day I met a fellow Dylan O'Brien fan

I had just sat down at a table at the dining hall at the hotel in Orkney Springs. I was starting to eat when she came. " I love your shirt." She said. I was scared and confused about her. " what about it?" I asked.

" Dylan O'Brien? Big fan!" She said. My eyes lit up exitedly." Me two!" I said. We talked about him. Soon, we told each other our names.

I can't wait to see Mary again. I hope that she can't wait to see me again.

Realjay41This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 5 at 7:19 pm
Oh my gosh! What's your favorite movie that he was in? Mine's maze runner. I can't believe that we have something in common!

crumpled_parchmentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 5 at 1:31 pm
Dylan O'Brian fan here too! Wave wave. Keep writing. :)

Realjay41This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 5 at 9:17 pm
Why don't you read my other stories. You'll like them.