My Life as 6 Year Old | Teen Ink

My Life as 6 Year Old

By sleeping_emo BRONZE, New Douglus, Illinois
sleeping_emo BRONZE, New Douglus, Illinois

live life like you had no more to loose.

At age 6 we would spend most weekends in Red Bud and stay in a old bus/camper. I had a small bed in the back, i woke up to the closet door creaking. I knew my uncle was going fishing he told me to get dressed. Afterwards  we walked to the pond, then he baited my hook in moments i got a Bite on my pole it was a catfish! Then he re baited my hook and then i casted the worm into the water five to six minutes passed and i got another bite it was another catfish.Just then my uncle finally got his fishing-pole in the water and i casted  not even three minutes in he caught a bluegill and then i got another bite it was another catfish. Then he said “we got enough”.we arrived to the bus and he told them how much fish i caught and he only got one little blue gill…they had fish for supper and i had pork and weenies for supper.We had lots of friends in that area. my brother kept getting yelled at for leaving his bike under the carport he went to grab his sunglasses and when he came back for his bike it was up in a 11 ft tree. it got to him that he wasn't supposed to park his bike there. when i was little i loved cherry tomatoes one day at lunch i ran away my parents went looking for me and everyone started to look for me. I was in a garden face full of tomatoes and all the pockets of my overalls filled and my hands. everyone down there planted me cherry tomatoes.I was the youngest down there i was the baby of the area. Everyone told others thats Michelles kids. I once was riding on back of a lawn mower. we were racing my brother and cousin. I fell of the back of the lawnmower onto the four wheeler path. it hurt alot... i loved riding the fake concrete horses. i also wreaked my go-cart into a tree stomp.Then we were swimming in the kaskaskia  and i looked out and a snake chased me i was screaming and my mom pulled me up onto the dock and the guys chased after it.

this was true when i was six years old.