Object That Made Nizzy | Teen Ink

Object That Made Nizzy

By NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois

Like Moves On
Things Happen
I am my shadow self

The pulse of a beat too this ears is the creation of the the monster that stands before you now, my skull has been mashed and formed too this beat and skullcandy was the ultimate answer to this young bucks calling. The Skullcandy corporation was formed in 2003 by Rick Aldean in Park City, Utah. The main purpose form it around sports and other outdoor activities such as long distance running and snowboarding.( Rick Robinson, Music Inc.) Many musicians use the Skullcandy brand such as myself. I remember my first pair of Skullcandy's “Hesh 1” , I had never paid more than twenty dollars for a pair of headphones in my life before hand and while I had spent the last half hour deciding whether or not to buy these Hesh’s for eighty five and try out the “bass rock” feature it had advertised. While on the drive home with my dad and brother the sound quality of these headphones were put to the very test. I plugged in my newly bought jewels and turned on the first song I test all new headphones with “A Milli” by Lil Wayne because of the bass test i suppose you could call it. After hearing the song up until the bass part the plastic pieces of gold were a new fav too this kid.

After hitting major success in the music and sports industry the sounds of the new waves of music happend to capture the attention of the Skullcandy designers thus the Hesh series was created. The very sound was defined to create the perfect cupping sound of the Beats series. Now of the idea that I had found the perfect headphones I buy every single set I can find and afford. They define me as much as apple pie defines americans. It’s just a part of my American Eulogy.

I had to write a meior about an object that defines who you are as a person whether it be a material object or a living one. Now when I think of myself I automatically think headphones it's a natural thing. I hope you guys enjoy and please give me feedback.