The Howling | Teen Ink

The Howling

April 17, 2014
By Anonymous

I was about 10. Thats when the carnivorous wolves came…….. The bullies.
So they called me names, insulted my appearance, they pushed me, shoved me stole my stuff, and even broke my hand and trust me, these bullies are hardcore. You watch those cartoon shows right. The ones about a kid getting swirlies and wedgies. Those are all fake that is not what really happens. In the real world, bullies punch you, and knock your books to the ground. they also like to see you cry and be miserable. so they insult you verbally, cyberally, and with physical contact. but really they’re talking about themselves but they just cant admit it. I remember when they gave the bully talk at school. That just made the bullies mad so they decided to make fun of me to compensate for their imperfections by making fun of mine. The big one that they loved to talk about was my weight, and my hair. Right now I weigh about 200 pounds in the 7th grade. Plus my hair is red so that makes me a bigger target for bullies. they also like to attack me by breaking my hand, or twisting my arm, or pelting me with water balloons at me on the way home from school. I told someone about, they told the bullies to stop, they didn’t. again and again this process repeated itself. their words like cold icy daggers stabbing into my heart over and over again. The bullies were so mean. I told the counselors that i had an idea to make the bullies stop forever. i would not come to school in person, i would just skype with my teachers and when i did that i wasn’t bullied again because the bullies couldn’t insult me with their words of hate and evil.