Things That Go Through My Head | Teen Ink

Things That Go Through My Head

February 5, 2014
By alex218 GOLD, Somerville, New Jersey
alex218 GOLD, Somerville, New Jersey
12 articles 14 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do your best, and then do it again.


I’m a very lazy person. Discipline is something I’ve never really had in my life. My motto is that if there’s a way to make a way to make a problem easier, I will find it… eventually.

Parents really shouldn’t let there kids take karate classes. I understand that it’s only taught for self defense, but when you’re young that information will go in one ear and out the other. All that goes through a kids head is “everything that I see on T.V. is now 50% more attemptable!”

I would never want work at a pet store. I love animals, which means I would way too attached to our product. I would probably drive away customers by telling them that all of the animals have mange.

I’m really behind on today’s technology. I’m still playing Gamecube while my friends have Xbox’s. By the time I get an Xbox my friends will have consoles that will hook up to your brain and just release endorphins for pleasure.

I’d love to become a club DJ and make off putting dedications to songs, just to watch people dance awkwardly because of it. “This one goes out to Mark from Jessica, who says ‘next time you go to the bathroom, clean up the blood you pig!’…this is Timber by Kesha.”

Too many people know how to play guitar these days. I know how to play and I don’t value it as much as I did. If I could, I would I would trade this skill for the ability to play the theremin. They say that learning an instrument builds character so what would be better that having a skill that no one else in the world wants.


The author's comments:
This is just my take on a couple of topics.