Thinker | Teen Ink

Thinker

By Diksha BRONZE, Mumbai, Other
Diksha BRONZE, Mumbai, Other

''If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.''~ Marilyn Monroe.

Whenever I listen to songs,I pretty much end up thinking absolutely impossible scenes in my head.
It's because of the influence of television series I watch,the most awesome dramatic movies and a desire to live the life of my favorite characters in a book,movie or some show.But whatever it is.I day dream the most exciting adventure I can never have or the life which I would like to have.I think about how would I feel if I were Dean,one of the main characters on the show Supernatural.He's perfect.Dean is smart,sensitive,brave,funny and sarcastic.I'd think about killing the various monsters and demons and saving life of the people.Always on a journey so dangerous and full of surprises! Then sometimes I think what it would be like to BE one of the monsters? Like a vampire,werewolf or a hybrid? Of course it'll be depressing to be depended on humans all the time for their blood.But I'm sure I'll like to be fearless,ageless...stronger.I would love to witness the other centuries and the changed lifestyles of people.But on every show and movies,the human life is always considered to be the most simple and happy a life one can lead.
From whatever serials and stuff I watch or read,I always come to a result that everything is in vain expect for the heart.Even feelings are torturing sometimes but the heart won't be confused because it already figures out what it wants.And the brian being practical just makes everything even more of a mess.
Everyone around me seems to have all the problems in the world.Most of my friends are indulged in relationship traumas,tiring days at school and all those fights with several people.While these people babble about same stuff everyday I'm just sitting there and thinking about how will I ever be able to become a movie director? It's the only way I can live my fantasies about demon,vampires,witches,erratic adventures and thrilling action.It's a wonder how the brain can make up stories almost too outlandish.The world is full of bizarre facts.I think to create such stories about the creatures who are unrealistic is the most immense job.Every tiny thing about them is alluring.To beget things which are only to be used as a source of entertaining people is something very profound.With those details about their deep and red eyes always searching for the blood,those fangs,spells,magic and strange powers,one can only wish it were true.

It's my first article.I wrote all the stuff I keep imagining.