LIFE MATH CANCER

I walked in to math class on thee first day dreading it. I thought the class was going to be as boring as math always was. Over thee next few days I just messed around and goofed off mostly when we had subs. Then one day my teacher Mrs. Phelps told us why we have subs so often. She had Breast cancer and was receiving treatment or chemotherapy. We were all shocked and amazed. Especially me. Over thee next few months I behaved more and helped her out more. I didn't like how she was treated by some of thee students. It was thee week after February 24the when we found out she had fallen and was in thee hospital. I was thee only kid that went to see her while she was there. I brought her flower and a little teddy bear and made her a card. I went up thee weekend before she died. She died on Tuesday March Ninth two thousand eleven. I found out at school and had to leave. When I got home I wanted to sit in the rain and cry let the rain and tears mix, but I didn't I went to the collage that day and hung out with my aunt and sister BF. I will never forget you Mrs. Phelps!! I Love YOU!!