My Favorite Place

Cyprian Keyes is an extraordinary place that has wonderfully fresh air and newly mown grass. Hawks circle above flags looking for a big, juicy mouse for dinner. All you can see is green, swallowing you up like a huge pile of leaves you just jumped in.

Cyprian Keyes is my special, greatly loved place. I can golf there for as long as I like, until I feel satisfied and fulfilled. Red flags in challenging holes flap in the wind like a hand waving at you, saying “Come here!” Chipmunks scurry around, mocking gray squirrels.

Cyprian Keyes is a place I will never forget. It is engraved in my heart and mind. It calms me, and helps me improve on the thing I love most. The clunk of my ball falling in the hole is my favorite sound in the world.

Cyprian Keyes is one of the few places where I can see a little white face with many pimples smiling down at me from the clouds. It is one of the few places where I can hit my little round friend as hard as I like with my club. It is a place where I can exchange a silver range token for treasure, a bucket of golf balls. Cyprian Keyes is unique.

Cyprian Keyes is a place where I feel free and adventurous. It is a place where I can play joyfully and work stressfully hard at the same time. Cyprian Keyes is one-of-a-kind.

Cyprian Keyes is my extraordinary, special, greatly loved, unique, one-of-a-kind place. It makes me feel satisfied and fulfilled. It is engraved in my heart and mind. It is a part of me. Cyprian Keyes is a place I will never forget.