Tunnel of Lies

She is clouded by tears. She is scared to turn around because she is scared to find what's behind her. All the things peoples' told her she thought was the truth, but now she finds herself covered by lies. The pain of this is breaking her to the ice floor. Her writings she writes goes into a nightmare, all the shine leaves and turns them into dark stories; her life is ruining before everyone's eyes.

People stealing her ideas behind her back; her writing career is getting stolen. But she is too hurt to notice this right before her eyes. This misery is driving her insane, but it doesn't show because she is clouded by tears. The fog starts to take over her life as she wonders deeper into the tunnel of lies.

SuNshiNe007 said...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 7:39 am
Awe, thanks Toran;) Im glad you look up to us. I've never had anyone tell me that before:)

A_Fate_Unknown said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:13 am
I know the feeling. I did something to one of my friends because I found out that he had been lying to me for the past year right to my face. I've never been able to forgive myself for it but it was well deserved. I have no patience for people that lie to save their own skin.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 7:32 am
I learn something about you every time I talk to you..I feel the same way about liers. Which the story probably can tell you that...

Toran replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:13 am
Isn't it strange how we all feel the same about all kinds of things. We are open with ideas, thogh sometimes a bit protective of ourselves. And only because of all we have been through. I also learn something new from you two. I look up to you both. :)

Toran replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:13 am

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:12 am
Awe, thanks Toran! I've never had anyone tell me that before!:D

Toran replied...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:08 am

haha,no prob. :)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:10 am
Haha..Lol..:)