Car Rides

The golden sun shined on the dry, yellow field as we drove home today; which made it seem like a field of treasure and shining gems with a big lake of sapphire in the middle. On the other side there was the old church, painted a bright pale red; an ugly color in my opinion. The lush green fields by the old farmhouse accompanied by the occasional sheep, walking around and being sheepish, flew by as it turned into rolling hills of green. And then we passed the road to the house that was either to great or to small to show. The round a bout, a pointless swirl of confusion to the bridge, looking at the lake, the sun shining on it perfectly and a boat floating by making me wish I lived at one of those houses.
The baby music was exploding in my ear, trying to sound cool as if the muffin man was a celebrity, and everyone should know him. I started staring at the clouds for a while and saw cute, big, fluffy sheep prancing around and jumping, obviously getting ready to be counted that night. The swamp by the stoplight, an ugly green mess, but there is life, at least I think. The beautiful lake by the turn, the upside down boat stuck in the middle makes it unique because, well, I'm sure no other boat stuck in the middle of a lake is upside down. I open the window to feel the cold breeze then there the golf course, nearly abandoned because of the season. As I pass by the little RV like home on the opposite corner, except with only one wheel, covered in weeds, and broken windows, we make the last turn and drive down the pitch black driveway; this is home that the Lord God created for me.

Ninurta said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 8:25 am:

great artical

dancergirl3 said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 8:51 am:
Hey hey hey! break it up here! it is lydia's number and thats that! so what!

BULLDOG15 replied...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 2:43 pm :
ure not even in this conversation so get the heck outta here missy!!

dancergirl3 replied...
Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:09 am :
no one talks to me like that! just to let you know it was lydia's number first because, it is always lady's first. sooooo mmmmhhhhmmm.........  burn!

BULLDOG15 replied...
Nov. 3, 2010 at 7:34 am :
fine.....she can have 51....sucker

dancergirl3 replied...
Nov. 3, 2010 at 8:19 pm :
NO! Because, 15 comes before 51 and its ALWAYS  ladys first! and it's gonna stay that way!

BULLDOG15 replied...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 8:28 am :
Not reall...it waz mine and everybody knows tht ftball is wayyyy better and more popular than soccer!!!!...sucker

dancergirl3 replied...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 8:44 am :
NOOO! futball has nothing to do with it! everybody knows that 15 was lydia's number first so just get over it!

Loggie15 said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 8:27 am:
That was an awsomee story!=)

dancergirl3 said...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 10:29 am:
That was a great story girl! Love it!

BULLDOG15 replied...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 8:24 am :
HEEYYY Dancer girl!

dancergirl3 replied...
Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:12 am :
why do you have a fifteen in your username, bulldog?!?!?!?! that's lydia's number! haahaa! :)))))))))))

BULLDOG15 replied...
Nov. 3, 2010 at 7:36 am :
thats it sarah...

dancergirl3 replied...
Nov. 3, 2010 at 8:18 pm :
watcha gonna do about it! haahaa! JK! everybody knows that 15 is my numbah!! haahaa!

Soccergirl15 said...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 10:28 am:
I love It! Great Job!

Loggie15 replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 8:26 am :
U stole my #!!

Soccergirl15 replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 3:20 pm :
No!! u stole mine!!! i already told u tht!

BULLDOG15 replied...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 3:13 pm :
NOOOOOO U DIDDD!

BULLDOG15 replied...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 3:15 pm :
HAHA,changed mi uzer name!=)

Soccergirl15 replied...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 3:23 pm :
no i didnt.. u did!!!  Stop replying on this story thingy! its wierd!