the year of 2009

The year is 2009 now I have only walked this earth for 16 years now february 5th will make it 17 years. As I look around I wonder what has the world come to. Theres more young people in jails & prisons then in the schools . the average age of a pregnant girl is decrease as the days go by . walking on the streets someone selling drugs on every block . everyday someone is either getting shot , robbed , raped or arrested . sad to say I wouldn’t be surprised if God had no pity on the world He gave us this world to live in and love everything he created but we just continue to mess it up
So many kids growing up without they fathers and then they end up trying to be men but because the were never shown what a real man was and all they ever seen was mamma struggle and be depressed and sad because everytime she look at you she see your father so you run to the streets to get money so mamma would never have to struggle again but as you get older and continue in these streets you don’t realize you driving mamma crazy because now she worries will you be arrested tonight or will she get that knock on the door or that phone call that would make hear feel the agonizing pain that her life has been taken from her and there was nothig she could do
Girls loooking at music videos learning all the dances and trying to wear all the clothes are confused in who they really are
Looking in the mirror hating their self because they arent the perfect image that’s often portrayed on television so they walk around being insecure and unhappy with the world and searching for love or some one to say their pretty

So many times the girls look older than what they really are
And often end up with a guy older than them because they finally have someone to tell them that they love them even if its just to get in ther pants and they think that their so in love no one can tell them anything but before you know it shes pregnant before she even finishes or reaches high school
All because no one ever told her she was beautiful an that they loved her
Instead of blaming te police officer for being crooked
And hating them if we stopped selling drugs fighting or giving them a reason to arrest us then we woudlnt have a problem
Not saying their perfect because no one walking this earth is perfect so we cant point the finger and blame each other for what we are doing
Over and over on the news we here how we as a people are tired of the crime but we are the ones doing it most of the time its your kids your kids friends and people you know contributing to this called crime so before you look at the news and point fingers spend time with your child and let them know they are loved and help you child be a better stronger independent human being if we stop having kids so young or even not raising our kids the right way then maybe just maybe the world would have less crime If we stop having so much hatred in our hearts the world would be a better place

Da'narius123 said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:08 am
I agree with everything in this memoir. This is how the world is. One thing that was really true is about the shooting and the crime.

JaquambiaC. replied...
yes &* ithink so many people iqnore it to much &* media constantly covers it up.

The~crayon~in~my~heart said...
hey! my b-day is feurary 5th too!  cool

casariom said...
I agree with this story, it seems like every day you here someone killing another person on the news. There is a few things in your poem that is messed up, it the fist paragraph you placed random periods at in it and did not capitalize the words after it. Also you did not indent the paragraphs. Try not to have so many run ons. The story in general is a bit to wordy, but other than that great job

colliganc replied...
great comment i agree with you all th way.

casariom replied...
I agree with this story, it seems like everyday you here someone killing another person on the news. In the first paragraph you placed random periods in the sentence and you did not indent your paragraphs. On the other hand, I like how you back up every thing you said, but it seems a little bit wordy such as "Over and over again.....better place." You could have sum that up. But other than that your story is ture, i think you get your point across well. You never know what the wor... (more »)

colliganc said...
I agree with everything you are saying. Now a days everyone is trying to be someone there not when they should just be themselfs. The years are changing so fast and sometimes you just want it all to stop were it is to be a better place. There were a couple mistakes here and there with your grammar not all flowing together. Other than that your article was great and says the truth on how the world is becoming.

Sunshineyday said...
Great article, you painted a picture with words. I could imagine every image you wrote about

Jaquambia C. replied...
thanks i really appreciate it. im hapy someone else vews it the sam