Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

By kelynnlektak BRONZE, Sacramento, California
kelynnlektak BRONZE, Sacramento, California

It's always a peaceful morning, having to wake up to a sunrise full of birds flying in the clear blue sky. Looking through the window you can spot the clear surface as if i was never walked on before. As I got ready I went downstairs to go to school. Driving around the block you can spot a park with crouched trees surrounding it making it look like an oasis. We ran to a stoplight with cars driving pass us gently. Our streets aren't busy like others streets are. You smell fresh flowers while coming out of the car. You see big buildings across the hospital such as hotels. You can see the state capital across. You can already see a lot of smart looking workers dressed confidently around nearby. Rarely students come to school late. My home is a safe city. 

Well I hate to say this but i lied. It really isn't all true. Everybody don't wake up looking out of their windows. Well i mean some do but not all. Everyday is busy well according to where I live.  Everywhere you go you can see wheel karts everywhere full of junk and piece of clothing on the streets just lying there. You can spot groups of cars with loud music. A busy street with crowded cars all over the place. Kids walking to school. Hospital fill with sick people waiting to be called. THATS CRAZY! Every after school while going home you can hear police cars rushing to their destination. And seeing people preaching on the side walks with signs and mega phone next to their mouth shouting. People with a sign asking for money say “im hungry” as an excuse.  Mom worried if i'm gonna come home safe. Walking home seeing homeless people sitting down looking is scary. We got Hot weather, causing people to not wanting to come outside due to the weather. But storms and natural disasters don't happen here. In the summer there's barely things to do but go to the mall, movies, bowling alley, swimming pools, restaurants, and to the state which happens once every year. Barely people spotted in the parks. A Lot people waiting in the bus stop for the bus. Other than that, We have good museums and great restaurants to eat in. Good parks to have picnics. Nice hotels, cheap supermarkets, and nice schools with diverse students. We got a nice mall literally everybody goes to. We Got a movie theatre everybody go on date at and drive ins. And we have a nice big building call the State capital. There's so many good places to visit.

Sacramento is a good place to visit and to have fun but if i were you i wouldn't want to believe that sacramento all that. If i mean by that I mean that you should fall into their lies how sacramento is all nice.

This article is about my home.