Taylor Swift is Life <3 | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift is Life <3

I like Music. I like singing. I like playing the piano and ukelele. But There is one singer who I absolutely love and her name is Taylor Swift. I've loved her for about, let's say,5 and a half years now, and even though I wish I was a fan sooner, like during the speak now era, I'm happy to support her now. I Even have a Taylor Swift Inspired Tattoo on my back to show how much Taylor means to me.

When 1989 came out I WAS READY for this new era. It was the album that really showed that Taylor wasn't just a country gal, SHE WAS POP TOO!!!

I didn't get to go to the 1989 world tour and I'm kind of sad about that but when the Reputation album came out I also WAS READY. But this time I BEGGED my parents to let me go to the Reputation Stadium tour AND FOR MY 17th Birthday I got a birthday card and in it were really good seats to Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour. And Of course, I almost died from happiness because it had now been confirmed that I, Erin Jones, will be seeing THE TayTay Swizzle live in concert. I got great seats and I even made my own outfit for the concert and made it match one of the lyrics to her new songs, Dancing with our hands tied, The lyric was, "Deep blue but you painted me golden" So I took a bunch of fabrics of royal blue and gold and I sewed them all together, with the help of my mom, and made this amazing dress that was just perfect for a Taylor Swift concert (when going to a Tay concert it's just the 'rule/tradition' to make a "costume" or find an outfit that relates to something that Taylor put in the new era.
Let's just say I had an "Okay" time.....LIES I ALMOST DIED IT WAS SO GOOD LIKE RIP ME REST IN PEACE ME I DIED DEAD OMG!!!!

I’ve been trying to find the words to describe the concert but nothing I think of can make it justice. Even though it all felt so real, it was still hard to believe that I was seeing one of my all-time favorite artists live. I mean I have a Taylor Swift tattoo for christ's sake, haha, So this was a Moment for me. Of course, I had the time of my life and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

My love for Taylor Swift is just...wow. Like, I even have a Taylor Swift inspired tattoo on my back haha YASSS