Tobacco Letter:Interview | Teen Ink

Tobacco Letter:Interview

May 30, 2014
By Anonymous

Dear Nathan,

Hi, future you hope you have not done bad habits lately. Because tobacco can hurt you, it doesn`t take long to stop. Even, for second handers, if you have any friends that are second handers, get help, they really need it.

This Year, in 2014 I`ve learned that you could get (loss of Hair, Rinkles, and also Tooth Decay.) You Smoke. 2. 2packs of cigarettes per day for 50 years, is $439.200.000. 3. The chemical found in cigarettes contain noicotte. The smokeless tobacco can lead to (Cracked-/-Bleeding lips and gums) and also Heart/Brain/stroke attacks.) Tolerance-Is when someone or you need more of a drug to get the same effect. Tar-Is a brown sticky Substance that can cause cancer (Aggravate Cancer).

Non-fatal problem are bad breath, smelly clothes (Ashtray).

1. Bad breath is one of the Non-fatal problems.
2. And Smelly clothes (Ashtray) is a Non-fatal problem.
3. Wasting money (Buying pack of cigarettes) amputations.
4. Amputations is one Non-fatal Problems

1. Tobacco kills over 400,000 people in the US every year.
2. COPD- Is a serious lung disease that could over time make you breathe Harder
3. 10.1 million Americans estimated to have COPD in 2011, and approximately 0.5% to 90% die of COPD.
4. You wheeze, and would not able to take big breaths.

I am never going to be doing any type of drug, Tobacco, or alcohol from here to now. My decision is that I am going to break the chain on my family of smoking. My decision is the personally is not cool to be smoking.

Sincerely,

Nathan M.


The author's comments:
Smoking Article: Read it