What are your thoughts?

Q: What are your views on lesbian relationships?

A: My views on lesbian relationships are similar to others. I am totally okay with it I mean where would we be without them. Would the world be any different?

Q: Nudist don't always get respect, if you dated one what would you do?

A: I respect all nudist as I think everyone should. If I were to date or marry a nudist, I think i may feel a bit uncomfortable at first but then i would get used to it. I have no problem with nudism, I just prefer clothes.

Q: Abortion causes riots and dilemmas all the time, are you against it like many people are?

A: I could go both ways, I mean if a 17 year old girl has sex and get pregnant I believe it is her fault she got pregnant and that she shouldn't have an abortion. But if a 17 year old girl gets raped and pregnant then she has the right to get an abortion.

Q: What do you think about this question, * Do you affect the society, or does the society affect you?*

A: Honestly this question could go either way. If a person affects the society, then the society will affect the rest of the people in the society. So long story short, a person has to affect the society for it to affect everyone else. EX. texting and driving.