Who Interests Me? | Teen Ink

Who Interests Me?

By bumblebee1771 BRONZE, Cumming, Georgia
bumblebee1771 BRONZE, Cumming, Georgia

1.
If you were a tree (or animal) what kind of tree (animal) would you be? “I would be a maple tree because they are strong and beautiful.”
2.
If you were a Star Trek (or Star Wars) character, which one would it be? “I would be Captain Kirk.”
3.
What is your favorite color? “My favorite color is purple.”
4.
What is your favorite drink? “My favorite drink is chocolate milk.”
5.
What is the last book you read? “The bible is the last book I read.”
6.
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. With whom would it be? “I would trade places with Kate Middleton.”
7.
If aliens landed in front of you and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on their planet, what would you want? “I would trade m&ms to be president.”
8.
If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be? “I would be Cinderella.”
9.
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? “I would want Sandra Bullock to.”
10.
If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be? “I would want to fly.”
11.
If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have? I would be caesar salad dressing.”
12.
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? “I would want the title to be, It’s All In The Name”.
13.
If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? “I would spend time with my family and friends camping.”
14.
If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be? “I would be chocolate.”
15.
If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money? “I would help others.”
16.
If you were a car, what kind would you be? “I would be a Cadillac.”
17.
What kind of people do you dislike? “I dislike liars.”
18.
What makes you angry? “Laziness makes me angry.”
19.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you? “I would say about a 6.”
20.
How would you describe yourself in three words? “I would say honest, dependable, and strict.”
21.
What is one thing you would change about your life? “I would stay at home with my children.”
22.
In the book of your life, what are the first three chapters? “Loving Life, Laughing More, and Slowing Down would be the names.”
23.
If you could build an edible house, what would it be made out of? “My house would be made of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers, basically as smore.”
24.
Of all the places you have visited, which is your favorite? “Ft. Lauderdale is my favorite place.”
25.
What do you like better - the hills or the beach? “I like the hills better.”
26.
What kind of books do you like to read? Or who is your favorite author? “Karen Kingsbury and Christian romance.”
27.
Who is your hero and why? “My mom is my hero because she is always there for me.”
28.
Which is your favorite movie? “The notebook is my favorite movie.”
29.
Which is the fondest memory of your childhood? “Catching my first fish was probably my favorite.”
30.
If you had a genie, what would be that one wish you would ask for? “I wish I would never get angry.”
31.
Who are you closest to in your family? “I am closest to either my brother or my sister and my daughters.”
32.
If you were allowed to live someone else's life, which would that be? “No one because god gave me my life to live.”
33.
What is your idea of relaxing? Looking out over the water and reading a book is very relaxing.”
34.
What are your hobbies? “My hobbies would probably have to be quilting and crafts.”
35.
What is your favorite thing about life? “Memories are my favorite.”
36.
What is your least favorite thing about life? “How life can be so hard at time.”
37.
What would you do if you know the world was going to end tomorrow? “I would thank god for all my blessings.”
38.
How do you spend Friday evenings? “I hang out with my family at home.”
39.
Which is your favorite cuisine or dish? “Mine would probably have to be shrimp.”
40.
Do you like sports? If yes, which is your favorite one? “Yes, and Baseball.”
41.
Where do you picture yourself 20 years down the road? “Hanging out with my family.”

Person Interviewed: Charity S.
Interviewer: Savannah S.