Captain America | Teen Ink

Captain America

By WinterR BRONZE, Dhaka, Other
WinterR BRONZE, Dhaka, Other

We must let go of the life we planned only to accept what is waiting for us...

There is dream in his eyes. He wants everything to be perfect. He wants the world to be a better place. He is the dream of every young girls. Kids want to be a hero like him. He doesn't fear of anything. he plays with death everyday. He don't bother to die fighting for a better life. He is Captain America. He carries  a sheild which is really a sheild. This shield doesn't break, doesn't melt down. It is made of palladium: the hardest metal on earth. Captain america is a superhero. He has abilities which no one has. He is a supernatural character. But I have my captain America. My father is my Captain America. He loves me more than anything. He is ready to die for my happiness. He will do anything for me, for us. He loves to play with dangers, with uncertainities. He works in a temporary job. Whenever I ask him,  "What will you do after this job is over?" He smiles and says, "I will starve to feed u. I will wear nothing to buy you dresses." He is my father, my superhero. No superhero has such abilities than my father. He has irreprochable love that no one has. His mind only contains with his daughther. He is happy when his daughter is happy. He happily embraces uncertainities for his daughter. I love u Pops...

Since I was a child, I always wanted to make my parents happy. They are my life. My sun and moon. My day and night. They have sacrificed for me a lot. I will do anything to make them happy. So today, I was thinking why not dedicating a piece of writing for my father!! This is a small tribute to him, to say that. I love you, mom and dad.