Grandmother | Teen Ink

Grandmother

By Asia_Monay GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware
Asia_Monay GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware

I love my grandmother so much I cherish her and she’s my angel. I sometimes consider her as my real mom because she’s so special to me and she basically raised me. I don’t know what i’d do without her she holds our family together.

For as long as I can remember I always had a tight bond with my grandma she’s my world. I sometimes look at her and think “God please don’t take her from me ever.” She always tells me everyday how much she loves me and how much she’s proud of me. I just smile and wonder if she came from heaven above because she’s really a angel. I take care of her always and I help her get around because she’s handicap.

We have some of the same interest in things like tv shows we both like Supernatural, Criminal Minds, and Law & Order. I watch her sew and I always compliment her work because she’s very talented with her hands. She knits things too and she makes me scarves and hats that I wear in the winter time. She has 7 grandchildren and out all of the 7 i’m the 5th and she says i’m her favorite. I help her more than my cousins and my sister.

My grandma is also a wonderful cook it's like everything she makes is magic. Some of my favorites she makes is pork chops, cheesecake, and sugar cookies. Everyone always wants my grandma to make them stuff I tend to get jealous. She spoils me like a baby so she can’t be mad at the way I act.

I love my grandma so much and I have a lot of ways to show it. She always remains happy no matter what she’s going through and for that she’s the strongest woman I know. I will always call her mom because she’s my first mom.