My Hero, My Teacher | Teen Ink

My Hero, My Teacher

December 15, 2015
By bellareginag BRONZE, Flat Rock, Michigan
bellareginag BRONZE, Flat Rock, Michigan
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't look back, your not going that way"


I'm currently in 8th grade, but ever since I was in 6th grade, I felt that my most favirote teacher, has been the biggest impact on my life. I have always felt like I could talk to her about anything from family problems, school issues, not having confidence in myself, and the list goes on. I have told her about almost everything, and she has always found a way to make me smile and help me feel better. I always have panic attacks at school, and whenever I do I go straight to her. She dosen't really care if she is in the middle of teaching a class, or if she is in a meeting with other teachers, she always there for me whenever I need her. Even when I walk by her classroom most of the time she will smile at me, and tell me to smile, which it dosen't seem like much, but it really does make a big impact seeing that somebody cares for me as much as she does. 

 

Also, throughout my life I have had many difficulties with concentraiting and reading, she has taught me so much! Shes taught me how to overcome my fear of reading aloud, shes taught me how to not think so badly about myself and she has taught me the real meaning of life! I know when some read this they will ask why its not under Educator of the Year, and thats because this teacher is my hero!