Nick Vujicic | Teen Ink

Nick Vujicic

By Lsilver27 BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida
Lsilver27 BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida

You can't live A positive life with negative people.

There are so many different kinds of celebrities in this world and there are also so many celebrities that deserve appreciation but if I had to choose one I would choose Nick Vujicic.

Nick Vujicic is an Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker. He was born with tetra-amelia syndrome which means he was born without legs or arms. Nick tours the world giving highly motivational speeches and changes lives. There are over a thousand of miraculous stories he has told about how he has changed lives. One that I clearly remember from when he came to preach at my church, Calvary Preach Chapel, was the story of how he helped a lady walk for the first time in four years. Nick Vujicic prayed for her for about 5 minutes and had his friend stand her up. Her face was filled with expressions caused by pain. She slowly walked from one end of the room to the other end of the room and quickly sat down. He could tell that her legs were stiff from not walking for four years. All of a sudden a quick excited expression appeared on her face. She smiled at Nick and said “I am ready! I am ready!” She stood up and walked normally back and forth. She started to slowly run and then she started to hop. It was a miracle. Nick Vujicic had helped a lady walk for the first time in four years.

Nick Vujicic went through a lot of bullying and sadness through his childhood. He even attempted suicide when he was 8 years old. During the process he quit and decided that he loved his family to much and realized that he had a purpose to live. He knew he wanted to help other people when he was older. After that moment Nick was a stronger person and stood through bullying his whole life.

I believe Nick Vujicic deserves a lot of appreciation because he went through so much so that he could help other lives. He does not live for himself like most celebrities. He live for himself both the world.

I chose nick Vujicic because he is a very motivational speaker and has changed so many lives. 

Bslvrstn said...
Wonderful and Very positive