My Hero | Teen Ink

My Hero

By bobbyjeannotte BRONZE, Plymouth, Michigan
bobbyjeannotte BRONZE, Plymouth, Michigan

My hero is my mom. My mother’s name is Kelly Ann Jeannotte. She was born in Detroit, MI on July 12, 1973. She is my hero because she does anything and everything she possibly can to make my sister and I happy and safe. She loves me. She puts a roof over my head.

Most of all, even though she might be crazy at times she is the hardest worker I’ve ever seen in my entire life. She is very dedicated to whatever she does whether it is cleaning, her job (teaching pilates), or taking care of our family (Gabby, Scott, me, and our 2 dogs George and Louis). She cleans our house like a maniac. She gets down on her hands and knees and scrubs the floor. She might be a clean freak sometimes, but that isn’t all that bad if you think about it.

Our family is very needy at times and she always helps us with anything we need, even if it’s not in the way we want, she always makes things work out. I can always count on my mom for anything and everything. My mom is very loving to everyone she sees even if that person isn’t very nice at times. She is really forgiving whenever you do something wrong. If you do something that she doesn’t like, it doesn’t take very long for her to forgive you, no matter what you did wrong.
If everyone had a mom like I have they would be very lucky. Moms like her don’t come around very often. I wish I could give a mom like her to everyone on this whole planet. My dog Louis is very crazy and he loves her to death. I think that if he loves her that much anyone can because he doesn’t like being around anyone besides her.

My mom is the best mom I could ever ask for. I wouldn’t trade her for anything. My mom has so many great qualities. I don’t think that you could ask for a better mother. Even though I don’t say it enough I love my mom.