Features of a Hero | Teen Ink

Features of a Hero

By Rahul3 BRONZE, Delhi, Other
Rahul3 BRONZE, Delhi, Other

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

What are the features that our Hero should Posses?
Hero is an ideal sculptor, who inspires others and act as a beacon light to guide the people along the right path in life. I feel that our country does not need a hero but ‘Heroes’ to lead the people in all spheres of life. The Heroes must shape their personality, they need to emulate the qualities of self sacrifice and rational thinking.
So let us look at some features, which an Indian hero should posses—
The hero of the country, should endure a mind of clean and clear thoughts. Adorable and lovely eyes,                                                                                                                           To seek out good in people.                                                                     Attractive lips,                                                                                        To speak the words of wisdom.                                                                      Broad ad strong shoulders,                                                                               To carry sick and needy.                                                                               Should posses right hand strong, to fight all the evils,                                      and Left hand smooth and soft, to comfort the poor and orphans. A heart of gold,                                                                   to be sensitive on the issues of women, child labour and poverty.  For a fit body, should share the food with hungry.                                            Strong legs, to crush the corruption.                                                       And should hold a good poise,                                                                                     to walk in the knowledge, that you never walk alone.

What are the features that our Hero should Posses?Want to know? THen read.