Desperate Eva | Teen Ink

Desperate Eva

May 28, 2008
By Anonymous

Stuck inside an elevator like a mouse in a mouse trap, The Hulk and Eva Longoria seemed interested in each other, while Eva’s ex-boyfriend, a carrot top sleeps in the corner.

“I find it a turnoff whenever men aren't into some kind of sport. And, no, video games don't count. I dated a guy who was into video games, and I wanted to shoot myself.” Eva giggled while batting her eyes.

“You really don’t want to make me angry” The Hulk said his eyes squinting, “You have no idea what it’s like to be a freak.”

“That was not my intent at all I just love a buff man”

“Maybe we can be friends?”

“Sounds great I would love that, you buff man you. You know I just came into my own sexuality at thirty. I don’t think it’s something you can deeply experience at 18 or any time before that.”

“That’s interesting, I’m glad to hear that?” said the Hulk with a puzzled look on his face.

Then in the corner of the elevator where the Carrot Top was snoring, he starts to talk in his sleep.

“Baby, Eva, that better not be you flirtin’ over there with the Hulk” as he begins to stretch and gain consciousness.

He awakes to the Hulk up in his face, his face then turns as red as his hair, and he stumbles to his feet.

“Ugh, ugh, I’m sorry dude can I help you?” Carrot Top questioned the Hulk.

“I am the Hulk, and that’s MY EVA, NOBODY MESSES WITH THE HULK.”

“You know Eva I warned you about boys like this.”

“Well I hope you all can’t see my underwear through this dress.”

“AHHHHHHHH.” Furious the Hulk was screaming so loud you would think they were standing a thousand yards away.

Then the elevator began to shake and rumble like someone stomach when they are hungry.

“Like OMG, Hulk you are amazing, not only are you a studly man but you totally saves us from being trapped on this elevator FOREVER,” Eva said.

They came to the fourth floor and the Hulk and Eva exited hand in hand while the Carrot Top sat in the corner sobbing, trying to catch his breath.