My Hero... | Teen Ink

My Hero...

By romance_lover GOLD, Edmonton, Other
romance_lover GOLD, Edmonton, Other

My uncle james is the most amazing muscian, comedian, and uncle you could ever have. He is my hero and that is why I am doing this biography on him. His full name is Jamie Guy Plouffe. He is 33 years old born on November 5 1975. He was born in Thompson,Manitoba. Some of his many talents are singing,drumming, playing guitar,dancing,skateboarding,drawing, and just playing video games. His favorite video game is called GoldStrike it is on the internet and is apparently very addictive. When I lived in Sault Ste. Marie one of my favorite things to do was just goofing off with my Uncle if it meant playing crazy eights together, plotting pranks on my mom, nanny, and sister, writing goofy songs like moch chi chininski or my momma likes beans, or just watching T.V. but what was important to me was we were always together and everyday with him was the hilight of my entire week. He is just one of those people who are so fun to be around and so easy to talk to
James says "The best thing that ever happened to him was five important babies were born." He said reffering to my two cousins Krista and Nathen and me and my sister Destyni. His hobbies are playing guitar, drawing, and bugging his mom(My Nanny). His favorite band is Grateful Dead. His favorite song is Imagine by the lead singer of the Beatles,John Lennon (I love that song). His favorite instrument is guitar. He has had classical guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, and acoustic guitars.His favorite song to play is Bell Bottom Blues by Eric Clapten.
My uncle is a very funny guy but he is also very sweet. He has worked for charites like GreenPeace, going door to door raising money for charites to save the enviroment, and raising money for local children to have a meal each day in Vancouver. He has also worked as a apartment painter, a bread baker in London Ontario for a resturant called Dempsters, and a A&W FryCook. "I was like a certain sponge we are all familiar with!" He jokes reffering to SpongeBob SquarePants. He calls himself a certified couchentologest because he loves sitting on the couch with his dog Buckly. My Uncle enjoyed school a lot and says his favorite subjects in school were psychology and philosopy. The easiest subject was psycology. The hardest was bio-chemical engeneering.My Uncle James is by far the most Brilliant person ive ever met.
My Uncle is absolutely amazing and I love him with all my heart. No matter what happend he was always there for me and my family. When we moved away it felt like a part of me was missing. Three years later that piece is still missing from my heart. I know my Uncles made some, a lot of mistakes but he'll always be my best friend. Nobodys perfect <3

NDeflip said...
on Apr. 30 2010 at 11:55 am
NDeflip, Saugus, Massachusetts
Dude thats great that you and your uncle were so close. I love skateboarding, the greatful dead, and the beatles too! Great biography, i wish i was close with my uncles like that.