heroes | Teen Ink

heroes

March 25, 2009
By hunter lee BRONZE, Rancho Mirage, California
hunter lee BRONZE, Rancho Mirage, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My hero is my mom, dad, and my brother. Im going to talk about these three people and what they do for me when im in danger or need help.

Im going to talk about my mom first. She is such a hero because whenever I need help on my homework sometimes she calls someone for help because she doesn’t know what to do. She always try’s her best to help me when I need it. Another thing why she is a hero to me is because in the morning she gets me up for school and she always makes me breakfast early so I wont be late for school.

The next person im going to talk about is my dad. My dad is such a hero because he always finds a way to keep me and my brother in shape. Especially for sports. The mane sport he trains me for is football. Another reason why he is my hero is because he always takes me to get groceries for the family so we don’t starve to death. Those are the reasons why my dad is my hero.

The final person im going to talk about is my brother. He also does so much for me. My brother is a hero to me also because after school every Thursday he takes me to my hip hop class and he takes time off of work to do so. Another reason why he is a hero to me is because he takes me to places for food and he buys me a lot of things.

All of these reasons explain why these people in my life are so important to me. And it also explains why I should do all this for my parents someday to because I know it will mean so much to them. So these are my hero’s in my life.