My Pastor | Teen Ink

My Pastor

By Miafan22 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Miafan22 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

My pastor made a big impact in my life and also helped me become a better person. I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for Pastor Cindy. She not only helped me become a better person but she made me a better person to other people.Throughout a lifetime many people may come and go.  For some, many people will just pass through and not make much of an impact. However some people come into my life and change it for the better, much like my Pastor Cindy.

Pastor Cindy helped me become a better person. She has become my role model.  She helps others and gives them advice when they need it. I want to be a person any one can come to if they need a friend or someone to talk to, just like Pastor Cindy.  She has taught me how to be patient and kind to others.

Pastor Cindy has also influenced me to do my best.  I have struggled sometimes with confidence. She has helped me with this in so many ways.  She has encouraged me to do my best in everything. She has also helped me learn that failing at something doesn't mean I am a failure, as long as I have tried my best.  She has also taught me how to feel better about myself and has given me some pointers on how to be more positive. I can always rely on Pastor Cindy.  She is one of the people in my life I know I can always talk to. I feel comfortable telling her about situations or problems I am having.  She listens and gives advice and encouragement. It is better talking to her one on one than in a crowd of people because I know it will be confidential,

Because of Pastor Cindy I feel I am a better person. I am encouraged to do my best and I will always have someone to talk to and rely on. She has truly make a huge impact in my life.

She reminds me to keep a positive attitude no matter what. I know that years from now when I look back at my life. I will remember  Pastor Cindy and the huge influence she has made in my life.