Mrs. Knight in Shining Armor

Mrs. Knight was my teacher in kindergarten, 5th grade, and 6th grade, and she teaches almost all the subjects at The Newton School. Mrs. Knight is one of the most tolerant teachers in the school and I am glad to have her for almost all my classes. She helps with the wide range of learning I need to still be learning in class. She also does fun activities plus she teaches almost the entire day, with one half hour break in the morning. She has to teach four different grades, and five classes a day. She also has to grade all of our work over the weekend because she has no time during the week. She also has a homeroom. She teaches all subjects in our school with the exception of Math and U.S. History, which is Reading, Writing, Science. She recently organized a field trip to go to the X-Stem confrence. The field trip was a huge success, in the eyes of teachers and students alike. She is an amazing teacher and I hope that I have her for years to come.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 1:24 pm
@TOOLMAKER2006 Great job on the article. I am sure you will a VIP member soon, just keep writing.

ToOlMaKeR2006This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 3:46 pm
Believe me, that's exactly what I plan to do.

today at 8:35 am
You were right!

TOOLMAKER2006This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 11:20 am
Hello and thank you to all who contributed to make this the article #1 voted by readers of TeenInk!

TOOLMAKER2006This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 30 at 8:42 am
At least for a couple days...