Educator of the Year | Teen Ink

Educator of the Year

November 10, 2017
By Anonymous

For my educator of the year I chose my mom because she has helped me get through things in life whether it's school related or in my personal life. My mom has taught me to not let people push me around, bully me, or tell me who I am. My mom has taught me to be seriously funny when other people are down to make their day better, which I like to do every day when I'm around my friends. My mom has taught me to have an hear for music which has stemmed since birth with my mom playing music as I would sleep. My mom also taught me to be a nice person and to be kind and csring to others, epsecially my friends. She has taught me to be a child of God and to know who I am. My mom has helpled me to be confident in everything that I do and to always "go the extra mile" in my work ethics. My mom taught me to a lot of things in life. She has taught me to have an hear for music, to have a confident mind-set, and to be a nice and caring young man in my every day life. My mom has taught me all these things to prepare me for the world. My mom always tells me that I can do whatever I set my mind to. Like my mom always says, "You're more than a conqueror!"