The Rhythm of Education | Teen Ink

The Rhythm of Education

April 26, 2017
By missionentry BRONZE, Austin, Texas
missionentry BRONZE, Austin, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

To interlock the elegance of written English with the pulchritudinous truths of the bible seems an impenetrable task, daunting the pedagogues of schools who crave to instruct the holy word without diverting focus from their selected subjects. Often we adapt to the Christian environment that enhances our school, initiating change but falling into a monotoned rhythm, going through the motions of our faith. This homogenous melody perfumes the air, the beating rhythm we are accustomed to. In no way is this a negative aspect, but rather a blessing that we utilize as a goal to strengthen our walk with Christ. Beverly Brandon transforms the mellow beating tempo each day upon entry of her classroom. Her heart for Christ radiates, and she combines her unwavering faith with her admirable knowledge of writing. Mrs. Brandon aids us in channeling a time of peace with the Lord each day, partaking in spiritual readings and personal prayers. These simple actions promote an awakening from the soft lullaby of school days. This incredible educator begins a rejoicing song through her inspiring actions, while still successfully educating each pupil to elegantly express themselves through essays. Beverly Brandon exceeds all qualifications that qualify a superior educator, and deserves the most appreciative of praise for her biblical incorporations both in and out of the classroom.