Mrs. Persinger | Teen Ink

Mrs. Persinger

April 5, 2017
By nathan211 BRONZE, Newark, Delaware
nathan211 BRONZE, Newark, Delaware
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My middle school teacher, from All Saints Catholic School, Sheryl Persinger is the perfect person for the Educator of the Year for many reasons. First, she was nice no matter what happened. Also, she was caring and cared about  all of  her students. Finally, she was comical and made the class laugh. Mrs. Persinger was one of the best middle school teachers I have ever had.
Mrs. Persinger was one of the nicest teachers I had in middle school. She would always keep a smile on her face. She was always positive to make us more positive about our school work. Mrs. Persinger was one of the few teachers I have ever had that only got mad when she had to, she and tried to not get mad at people for no reason. Also, she always saw the best in people and did not judge them from what she had heard about them. Mrs. Persinger was one the nicest teachers I have had.
Mrs. Persinger was one of the most caring teachers I have ever had. Mrs. Persinger cared about how our grades were. She also was willing to stay before or after school to help. Mrs. Persinger was also there to talk to any of us about anything, school or non school related. Also, she called us her kids instead of her students because we would be spending a lot of time in her classroom. She was one of the most caring teachers I have ever had.
Mrs. Persinger was also one of the funniest teachers I had in middle school. She would make jokes about school or anything she felt like making a joke about. Mrs. Persinger would incorporate jokes into her lessons to make learning the lessons better. Whenever she could, Mrs. Persinger would try to make everyone laugh to lighten up the mood in the classroom. She always tried to make everyone in the classroom happy with jokes.
Mrs. Persinger was one of the best teachers I had in middle school. She was one of the nicest teachers I have ever had. Also, she was one of the most caring teachers I have had. Finally, she was also one of the most hilarious teachers I have ever had. Overall, Sheryl Persinger is the perfect person for the Educator of the Year award.