My Philanthropy For Writing | Teen Ink

My Philanthropy For Writing

By EmilyHoang SILVER, Pelham, Alabama
EmilyHoang SILVER, Pelham, Alabama

Eight months away until I graduate. Throughout my high school year, I want to take the time to appreciate the teacher that helped me the most my junior and senior year, Mrs. Nolen. Mrs. Nolen is caring,compassionate, intelligent, and many other words that fit in those categories. She is an english, creative and Competitive Writing, and ACT prep teacher. I get giddy and happy like a little girl when they first received their first kiss when I step foot into her classroom. Her luminous personality makes my day. Mrs. Nolen daily and captivating words grasp my attention.She takes you in when you are lost and confused. She guides you to the right path to where your future is. There is not enough words in this world to describe how great of a person she is inside and out. Mrs. Nolen opened my eyes and taught me things I thought I never knew. She is one of the best person I know. Everyone need a Mrs. Nolen in their life;someone who is gracious, compassionate, sharp-witted, and phenomenal. Students and people don’t understand how much she does for us. I am very passionate about my writing and she inspire me in many ways, such as, opening my heart and releasing my mind onto a paper or typing on the computer screen. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for her kind soul to lead me to the right path.I don’t think we appreciate the things in life like we should. We waste our words,days, and let the hours passed by not realizing that people can have an impact on our life. We care about pointless things like what we’re eating for dinner. Does that matter? Absolutely not. Mrs. Nolen is the kind of person you would want to have in your life. Thank you so much for everything you do and caring for me and my achievement in life.