Edicator nominate | Teen Ink

Edicator nominate

April 21, 2015
By lizet lara BRONZE, Houston, Texas
lizet lara BRONZE, Houston, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

For the educator of the year I chose Mr.Flores. He was my 2nd grade teacher in Oleson Elementary school. He was an excellent teacher because, he knew how to explain everything so clearly. That year I was absent a lot, but he was still able to help me understand every subject and keep my grade up. Even though I was absent a lot I got a good avrage and enough knowledge to pass  my end of year exam. He was very special to me because he was nice and did his best to be the best teacher. Specially because he had patience with everybody. A positive attitude was always with him and never gave a negative attitude. Not only he helped me but also the rest of his students. Even when I got older and went to the other grades he asked about me and made sure I was ok. Mr.Flores is the kind of teacher that wories about his students education. Also for the community because, he has been teaching a lot of students for many years. By doing this he is helping the community be a better place and giving education to the ones in it. Not, many students get to know him but I did. So, nominate Saul , Flores for teacher of the year.