Ms.Pel | Teen Ink

Ms.Pel

By Gerardo Vera BRONZE, Houston,TX, Texas
Gerardo Vera BRONZE, Houston,TX, Texas

Waiting to attend the best class in the world Algebra 1, it might seem like a joke but its not.This class is interesting because learning something is really easy when Ms.Pel rearranges everything so that us teens can understand it better.Coming to this class feels like going to a whole new adventure.Ms.Pel makes the new lesson so easy to learn and interesting.Being in a Pre-Ap class seems like the teacher expects more from you,but this teacher treats every student the same.Answering every question is great because there always a prize for the one who gets it,and also there’s always a daily challenge which also gets you a reward.Ms.Pel helps solve your problem not just math but your personal issues.On hard test she gives out clues and sometimes answers this helps out me and the whole class.This is the reason I nominee Ms.Pel for the Educator of the Year not just because Math is my favorite subject but that my teacher makes the class an easy task.The final reason I choose this teacher is because her class is always at the top which means her students learn fast and Ms.Pel is best teacher in her department in my opinion.